thanks for being my friend

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mango-Plain Tart Swirl

I pretend played for 3 hours at the park today. We played a game called "Agents". I was assigned the name of Dragonbreath but I was allowed to pick my own weapon, flame ball thrower. We fought off armies of walking death trees and 4 headed bulls. I started casting spells but was quickly reprimanded and reminded that I didn't have spell powers but I could use "the force" (star wars is boring) to choke people if I wanted. Grass everywhere and sand in shoes. The park pied piper.

I've been writing down a lot of stories lately which has been really good and fun because I'm remembering so many other stories. Stories now has been added to the list.
1. Table Tennis
2. Dancing
3. Stories
One of our/my greatest and least seen/known stories will soon be coming available probably on www.youtube.com.  The actual "The Price is Right Tape" is going to be transfered from VHS tape to digital sometime in the near future. Get your hopes way up.

I walked to Yogurtland tonight and listened to #67 of the top 100 american albums. Pavement's Slanted and Enchanted. If you receive a text from me reading "Pick a number 1-100" that's why.



The concept of an "album" is interesting to me. All songs having a purpose and/or place in the whole. Here are some albums that do it for me:

Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
Through Being Cool - Saves The Day
Silver & Gold - Neil Young
Graceland - Paul Simon
Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) - Wu-Tang Clan
Out of Our Heads - Rolling Stones
69 Love Songs - Magnetic fields
Heartbreaker - Ryan Adams
Etiquette - Casiotone For The Painfully Alone
Blood on the Tracks - Bob Dylan
Voodoo - D'Angelo
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - Wilco
Deja Vu - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Either/Or - Elliott Smith
Pet Sounds - The Beach Boys
American Beauty - Grateful Dead 
The Creek Drank the Cradle - Iron & Wine
Donuts - J Dilla
Moondance - Van Morrison
( ) - Sigur Ros
Ready To Die - The Notoriou B.I.G.
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground
You & Me - The Walkmen
New Morning - Bob Dylan
Weezer - Weezer
Teen Dream - Beach House
Dookie - Green Day


I haven't worn or used my bum bag since I have moved home. I hadn't realized this until my mom said something about it today. I guess I don't need it anymore. Weird

2 comments:

Post a Comment